It’s time to educate yourself about the plant world’s untapped liquid gold – Olive Squalene – scientifically proven to defend the skin from damage and ageing.
Vegan friendly and gluten free, Olive Squalene is a plant active that has a molecular structure comparable to our skin.
Resembling human Squalene, our skin’s own built-in moisturiser, Olive Squalene’s biocompatibility allows it to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin for true hydration and rejuvenation to occur.
Unlike olive oil, Olive Squalene is a clear, non-greasy oil that imparts a satin finish, ideal for daily under makeup.
Olive Squalene is an unsaturated hydrocarbon. Its molecular structure is very different from other carrier oils, such as coconut, sunflower, sweet almond, rosehip and even olive oil, as it is an ‘active’.
Active ingredients cause a formula to have an ‘activity’ level, meaning they can perform a specific activity within the skin that can be measured for efficacy. Eg. Olive Squalene has been clinically proven to increase skin’s moisture levels by up to 50%*.
Being able to stimulate the natural cell rejuvenation process, Olive Squalene can decrease the appearance of the tell tale signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and sun spots. It has excellent healing properties to reduce the appearance of scars.
Resembling our own protective coat, Olive Squalene is a proven antioxidant and free-radical scavenger. A proven SPF booster, once applied topically it has the ability to cancel out the cell damaging effects of free radicals including ultraviolet light from the sun (UVA or UVB) which account for 90% of the symptoms of premature ageing.
Olive Squalene is nature’s most effective moisturising active allowing it to fight another sign of premature ageing, dehydration. Alleviating skin dryness and dehydration, Olive Squalene provides both immediate and long lasting hydration. An all-natural emollient, the plant active lubricates the skin restoring skin suppleness and elasticity.
All Skin Types
Being an anti-inflammatory, Olive Squalene is suitable for use on all skin types. It’s clinically proven to reduce redness and calm irritation making it an ideal solution for those prone to ezcema, psoriasis, rosacea and dermatitis. Certified by ECOCERT according to ecological and organic standards, it has an excellent safety profile. It’s non-irritating, non-allergen, non-toxic**.
PURE PLANT INGREDIENT
- NO to mineral oils and Paraffin oil.
- NO to Parabens.
- NO to Sulfates and Propylene Glycol (PEGs).
- NO to Petroleum Jelly and Lanolin.
- Natural emollients and moisturising actives: Olive Squalene, Olive butters and Jojoba oil.
- Botanical active extracts that heal and sooth: Echinacea, Olive leaf extract, Calendula, Arnica, Liquorice root and Aloe vera.
- Plant based emulsifiers/gums: Lecithin (soya derived) and food grade Xanthan gum, Guar gum, Acacia Senegal Gum.
- Plant based preservatives: Potassium Sorbate (natural food preservative) and Grapefruit Seed Extract.
- Natural detergents and humectants: Hydrolysed Wheat protein, Coco-Betaine & Decyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Hyaluronic acid and Sodium PCA.
- Natural plant derived skin lubricants & no animal derived ingredients: rich Olive Waxes rather than Bees Wax